RedDog is a free and open
source Java implementation of an RDAP
RDAP (Registration Data Access Protocol) is a successor of WHOIS—a protocol used for querying information regarding Internet resources (such as domain names, IP addresses and autonomous system numbers).
RedDog 1.3 has been released!
Several changes had been made:
- Support for ICANN RDAP Operational profile’s requirements.
- New notices functionality to ease the implementation of custom notices for all responses and specific notices per response type (domain, nameserver, entity, ip, autnum).
- New events functionality to ease the implementation of custom events for all responses.
- New privacy settings that allows to hide vcard’s sensitive information, displaying instead any custom message.
- Support for draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name-02 requirements.
The documentation has been updated as well, we encourage you to read it.