RedDog is a free and open
source Java implementation of an RDAP
RDAP (Registration Data Access Protocol) is a successor of WHOIS—a protocol used for querying information regarding Internet resources (such as domain names, IP addresses and autonomous system numbers).
RedDog 1.4.1 has been released!
- Add Privacy settings for countryCode and contact-uri in Vcard
- Fix: Nested entities did not apply configuration of flag “is_country_code_released” when this is set as “true”
- Fix: “Last update of RDAP database” event did not apply to search queries when flag “is_db_data_live” is set to “true”
- For rdap-json-renderer a nullpointer was fix
- The LDH column was removed in variant_name table
The documentation has been updated as well, we encourage you to read it.