RedDog is a free and open
source Java implementation of an RDAP
RDAP (Registration Data Access Protocol) is a successor of WHOIS—a protocol used for querying information regarding Internet resources (such as domain names, IP addresses and autonomous system numbers).
RedDog 1.4.3 has been released!
- Add the ability to replace “href” and “value” in links configured in the xml files, the value will be replaced with the requested domain by the user, more on that here.
- Fixed a problem that cause notices were displayed twice in help
- Fixed a problem where properties files can not be readed in Jetty container.
- Add default configuration for renderer and help.
- Add support to IDN zones in Domain objects
Also, all our Java Jars are now in maven too.
The documentation has been updated as well, we encourage you to read it.